Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Gadgets: The Oppai Mouse Pad!

Hoorah! First post.

You ever get stressed whenever you are in front of your computer and you notice how slow your inet connection is? How do you release stress? Do you go to a hentai website and perform a solo performance? Yeah... I also noticed that my first 3 sentences all ended with a question mark. It's not you, it's me.

Anyway, I finally figured out how to make sure that I don't get stressed when ever I am in front of a computer. I got myself an Oppai Mouse pad!

I found this mouse pad at a Comic Alley store in Mall of Asia. It cost me 500php. Its a bit pricey but it is definitely worth it.

I have this Oppai mousepad for a few weeks now and it really deliver its purpose. Whenever I get tricked into reading chain emails, find a cool action figure in eBay that I can't buy, or just waiting for the buffer time in a youtube video to finish... I always have an ecchi anime chick covered silicon thingy to squeeze on to release my anger. It is actually so awesome that I bought another one!

Did I mention that its a mouse pad too?

I definitely give the Oppai Mouse pad a 5 out of 5 in my nerd-o-meter.

4 comments:

  1. Every computer needs an oppai mousepad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha LOL. Two years late na ako dito sa post mo, actually kakabili ko lang ngayon, worth it kahit na 456.00 Php :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. San kaya may mabibiling NAMI (one piece) na ganito? haha!

    ReplyDelete