Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Games: The Casvian - A new Web-Browser Based Game

Ok. Thirty minutes before I get ready for work. My son peeing at the floor right now and our yaya cooking meat loaf coz I'm hungry. All of that stuff happening then suddenly I found this in Facebook. (Tip: Click on the picture to your left. ^^)

Casvian: an Web-browser based game that actually looks cool. I haven't played it yet but all these crazy ideas started popping out from my head.

First, it is free. Second, They have 150,000php worth of prizes that we can all grab just by playing the game. And another bright idea that popped into my head is that I can play this game in the office! If I can bypass all the security software that our IT department installed in my work PC or find a proxy site that actually works - I can play Casvian using our company's super-fast Internet connection!

Casvian will launch on February 25, 2010 here in the Philippines. I will play it and hopefully it will not disappoint me and all of us gamers out there. "/gg"

For more info, check out Casvian's official website: http://casvian.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment