Sunday, February 28, 2010

Manga: Air Gear 269

Team Kogarasumaru finally arrived at Sora's battleship. Of course, their entrance was, how should I say this... %^$#!@* awesome! The whole team standing on top of a fighter jet with poses so cool you definitely know what they mean.



After they landed, one of their toughest opponent, Nike welcomed them. Ikki and the whole gang started attacking them until the Fang King Agito revealed who their real enemy was. Right in front of them was actually the Thunder King Nue!

Apparently Nue was messing up with their alpha brain waves which affects their brain cognitive process. I have no idea what I just said. I don't even know if that is true but that's how they explained it in this chapter. Don't believe me? Take a look at it yourself.


If you wanna read this chapter of Air Gear or the whole manga itself. Go to http://www.onemanga.com. They should pay me... I don't like doing free advertising. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment